terms & conditions
GENERAL WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BARIN SPORT JSC
GENERAL WARRANTY CONDITIONS
Barin Sport AD warrants the Barin Sports Pro* System’s products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use in accordance with Barin Sports User Guide, technical specifications, manuals or instructions and any other maintenance provisions. Repairs and replacements of any part or item which, upon inspection, are defective in materials and workmanship within the warranty term, where all guides are observed and if not warranty excepted, shall be executed by Barin Sports Inc. without charge, shipping costs included. The Barin Sports Pro* System’s Products Warranty is in addition to rights provided by consumer law. It does not replace, nor affect any legal warranty and does not exclude, limit or suspend a customers’ rights provided by or arising from the applicable consumer law. THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES ARE TO BE PRECISELY OBSERVED (otherwise the warranty shall become void)
- The Barin Sports Pro* System shall be used and maintained strictly in accordance with Barin Sports User Guide, technical specifications, manuals or instructions and any other maintenance provisions ;
- All protective materials are to be carefully removed;
- Storage, preservation and transport conditions are to be complied with as described in the User guide;
- Notice of damage during transport is to be made immediately;
- Operating instructions;
- Instructions for maintenance and care;
- Use of Barin Sports Inc. original products.
REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS OF ANY PART OR ANY ITEM OF BARINSPORTS PRO* SYSTEM SHALL BE EXECUTED ONLY BY BARIN SPORTS INC. ANY REPLACED PARTS OR ITEMS SHALL BE RETAINED BY BARIN SPORTS INC.
EXCEPTIONS TO WARRANTIES:
- If no defect existed or was present at the time of shipping (FOB origin delivery), unless other time was set in a contractual agreement in writing or provided in the applicable consumer law;
- Failure to observe Barin Sports User Guide, technical specifications, manuals or instructions and any other maintenance provisions;
- If the conditions for use and maintenance are not observed as prescribed in the User Guide;
- Defects or damage to a product that has been connected to cables that are not supplied by Barin Sports Inc. or the use of wrong voltage;
- If the defect is due to improper use or other external applications of force/influences, e.g. disconnection of internal items, cosmetic damage, scratches, nicks and to plastic surfaces;
- All other parts that are due to normal wear and tear of equipment and normal use; fading of colors or graphics due to long term use and when not used as intended;
- Consumable parts, such as the charging cable, batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Defects caused by any kind of dirt or contamination;
- Defects resulting from the usage of improper or non-genuine supply materials and due to alterations, repairs, unauthorized disassembly, services, manipulation or other modification if it was not undertaken by Barin Sports Inc.
- Defects or damages due to the equipment being used other than in a normal and customary manner.
- Defects or damage caused by accident, abuse or misuse howsoever caused, water, flood, fire, corrosion or other acts of nature or external causes;
- All liability is excluded for consequential damages and those that occur during shipment and insurance costs.
24 (twenty-four) months* for any defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, unless another term is agreed in a contractual agreement in writing to be valid or/and is provided in the applicable consumer law.
The warranty term begins from the date Barin Sports Pro* System is shipped (FOB origin), unless otherwise set in a contractual agreement in writing to be valid or/and is provided in the applicable consumer law.
- * Heart Rate Monitor Polar H10 – 12 months Standard warranty term for manufacturing defects offered by Polar (excluding the straps) /the batteries being consumable items are not covered by warranty/;
- * Tablet Samsung Galaxy Active 3 – 12 months Standard warranty term offered by Samsung;
- * Custom Tripod Barin Sports Pro – 1 month warranty for defects in materials and workmanship;
- * Vests Barin Sports Pro and Specialized bag Barin Sports Pro – not covered by warranty
- * Any consumable items (such as batteries for heart rate monitor, cables and other) – not covered by warranty.
Optional additional terms, conditions and guarantees may be agreed in contractual agreement, made in writing to be valid.
IF A DEFECT ARRISES DURING WARRANTY PERIOD:
Inquiries for replacements, repairs or any other rights based on national provisions or on contractual agreements, shall be by mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. The System, part or item which seems to be defective, is to be shipped for repair or replacement only after a consultation with and approval from Barin Sports Customer Service. All instruction of packaging in an expert manner and shipping are to be observed. Any costs for repair and replacement of parts or items which, after inspection, does not show to be defective in materials and workmanship, are not within the warranty term, where the guides have not been observed and if are warranty excepted, shall be borne by the client/consumer, including shipping fees.
Any data or information inputted or uploaded by Customer /Company or otherwise transferred or transmitted by any items of the System is owned by the Customer/Company. Customer shall take full responsibility for files and data transferred, and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored in the System. Barin Sports Ltd. will not be responsible for any data loss as a result of using or accessing Barin Sports Ltd. products. Barin Sports Ltd. does not warrant, represent or undertake that it will be able to repair or replace any product under this warranty without risk to and/or loss of data and/or information stored on the System. In no event shall Barin Sports Ltd. be liable for (a) loss or damage, which as of the product’s purchase cannot be regarded as being caused by Barin Sports’ breach of these warranty terms; or (b) losses caused by the Customer /Company’s fault, loss of data or loss of profits or benefits. THE SOFTWARE AND UPDATE SERVICES ARE NOT SUBJECT AND ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. Software of Barin Sports Pro* System is licensed “as is” with no warranty.
Barin Sports Ltd. reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained herein, from time to time, becoming effective on the date published on the website.